Sunday, June 15, 2008

We finally have a biographer!

Sort of.

As it turns out there is an author out there watching us. She claims to be a friend, but I guess we'll see. Funny thing is she has two books out about us already. Seriously, I had no idea we were so popular. Ha ha!

Acair ran out and bought the books and we've all been reading them. The first is Father of the Wolf and is about our days of "coming out" in 1980. Not sure how this writer saw so much but it did remind us all of those days. We laughed over Athair and Hope's first wild night and a few sappy girls (Mo) cried over someof the sad scenes.

All in all, we agree on one thing. It's accurate. Perhaps too accurate. There has to be some magic to it.

Oh and the second book, Destiny was just as spot on. Good thing that one took place way back in 1983, or some of those secrets might have been dangerous.

Anyhow, Acair contacted the writer just to be on the safe side and she promised that she had no ill intentions toward us. She said "I'm just so facinated and impressed with your clan that I had to share you with the world."

I guess there were some ground rules laid and some alegiences paid. Not sure but she might even have been adopted into the clan. They also talked about her current book, The Longest Journey. I'll post more about that when I know more.

Romie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home